Production seamstress / Sampler Bonnetier - Boucherville, QC
Bonnetier, a Quebec outdoor clothing company for 6 years, is currently looking for a production seamstress to join the family. The production of each garment and accessory is made in Quebec, ensuring a decent wage and respect for workers' rights. The equipment of the sewing workshop is at the cutting edge of technology.
Responsibilities of a production seamstress include but are not limited to:
- Operate industrial sewing machines.
- Realization of clothes from A to Z
- Realization of samples.
Required for production seamstress position:
- Sewing experience with stretch fabrics
- Ability to perform all assembly operations of a garment.
- Experience with flatlock machine, an asset.
The work offered must be done at our Boucherville workshop, accessible by public transit.
Position: Permanent Salary $ 15.00 / Hour (Possibility of being paid by the piece).
4 days / week from 8h30 to 16h.
To apply, contact us at 514-690-3170 or at firstname.lastname@example.org